Agency Help

My office is here to help you break down bureaucratic walls at federal agencies. If you are having trouble with your Social Security, Medicare, veterans benefits, disability benefits, securing a passport, or need help with any federal agency, Congressman Rice’s office can help. Please contact either the Grand Strand or Pee Dee regional office for assistance or download the form below and send back to our district offices.

Residents of the 7th Congressional District of South Carolina can contact me for assistance in dealing with federal agencies. In order to better serve you, the below form will generate a printable page that you should sign and mail to my office.

Please include all pertinent information and claim numbers in your correspondence, such as:

  • Your Social Security number for a case involving Social Security;
  • VA claim number for a case with Department of Veterans Affairs;
  • Taxpayer identification number (Social Security number, if individual) for an Internal Revenue Service problem, etc.;
  • Your address, home phone number and daytime phone number (if different than home) so that we can obtain any additional information from you that might be necessary;
  • Copies of any related documents or correspondence that you may have from the agency involved

Please Note:

Pursuant to current law, members of Congress or their staff must have written authorization before they can obtain information about an individual's case. We must have your signature before proceeding with this type of request.