Passport Application & Immigration

Passport Application

We may be able to help you expedite your passport application in an emergency, report lost passports, and monitor overseas travel restrictions.

For general questions regarding the State Department's Bureau of Consular Affairs passport services, see the State Department's Frequently Asked Questions about Passports web page.


The following information is for immigrants. Please contact my office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.

How can I apply for lawful permanent residence ("green cards")?

How can I obtain information on naturalization?

How can I gain employment authorization?

Are there services for anyone who has a case pending With USCIS?

How can I obtain legal advice?

How can I undergo an immigration medical examination?

How can I adopt a child from another country?