As our community begins to heal from the tragic fire this weekend, my office would like to help those impacted. We can help replace your Social Security Card, passport, or any other federal documents, and assist in changing your address for Social Security, Medicare, or any other federal program you may be enrolled in. If you have an issue and we cannot assist you, we will work with you to find an agency or group that can help. Please call our Grand Strand Regional Office, 843-445-6459, or visit us today at 2411 N. Oak Street, Suite 405. 

If you would like to find out more about how you can help the residents of Carolina Forest impacted by the fire, please visit