Tours and Tickets
My staff is happy to assist constituents with obtaining tickets for tours of the U.S. Capitol and other federal Washington, D.C. attractions.
- U.S. Capitol Tours must be requested two weeks in advance.
- Bureau of Engraving & Printing tours must be requested 21 days in advance.
- White House tours must be requested a minimum of 3 months, and a maximum of 5 months in advance.
- To maximize your chances of receiving a tour, please request your tour within the time frame above.
- To submit your tour request we will need detailed information such as: name, birth date, and place of birth. Social Security Numbers will also need to be provided for guests 18 and over. Please be prepared to provide this information for all members of your tour party at the time you request your tour.
Please note that a White House tour request acceptance or denial is solely at the discretion of the White House Visitors Center and our office cannot make any guarantee of tours to the White House. Our office can neither control the day nor time of your White House tour. The White House does not conduct tours on Sundays or Mondays and may cancel scheduled tours at any time due to official business, even if previously approved.